Chara Central
<a href=http://shirocoria.com/forum> Click here to go to the new forum! </a>
Check your e-mail, everyone signed in within the month of October had their accounts imported.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chara Central
<a href=http://shirocoria.com/forum> Click here to go to the new forum! </a>
Check your e-mail, everyone signed in within the month of October had their accounts imported.
Chara Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haunted (Signups)

5 posters

Go down

Haunted (Signups) Empty Haunted (Signups)

Post by Nocti Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:12 pm

For as long as man can remember there have been stories about things more than human. Tales to inspire the fantasies of children or chill the hearts of those that hear them; of gods, governing the natural order of things, ferrymen, ushering the souls of the dead, ghosts, unable to find rest, and creatures, stalking the darkest reaches of the world.
Many believe that these legends are just that, stories, that the paranormal is just the minds silly way of wishing away that which is new or strange. Others believe that they’re true, that these things, something more than human, actually exist. They’d be right.
In every corner of the world, from the far reaches of the arctic to the middle of the city you live in. Many of them are no different than you and I, living disguised lives, going daily to school, jobs, picking up their children. Who’s to blame them? It’s not their fault they were born different.
Understanding humans, and paranormal beings alike, now blending and making their way in the world, feeling that they had nothing to fear from each other, established a group. A union of like minded people banded together, establishing a watch. This group would watch over people and creatures alike, protecting and enforcing alike. Maintaining the ignorance of the general population to these supernatural beings by any means necessary, be it a kind and gentle hand, or darker methods.
For centuries this separation of the mundane and the supernatural has existed, carefully maintained and overseen, however a string of brutal crimes perpetrated against non-humans threatens to cause turmoil.

Last edited by Nocti on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Nocti
Nocti

Back to top Go down

Haunted (Signups) Empty Re: Haunted (Signups)

Post by Nocti Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Non-human Profile Skellies
Code:

My name is (insert name here) I am a (insert race) this means I have two forms, one I use in public, and another I use in private. During the day I look like (insert picture, or simple description of your appearance) and during the night…(insert picture, or simple description of your non-human form). I am currently (insert age) years old, and my past wasn’t the easiest. (insert history), If I had to describe myself I would use the words (insert personality)

Human Profile Skellies

Code:
My name is (insert name), I’m currently (insert age) years old. When I look into the mirror I see (picture or description of your character’s appearance). My past is a simple one, (history). My friends say I’m (personality)

Nocti
Nocti

Back to top Go down

Post by lifelessdoll_13 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:34 pm

my name is Ayita I am a Native American...and a Gryphon this means I have two forms, one I use in public, and another I use in private. During the day I look like a short Indian girl, i have White hair with black tips, and my hair is short, i have red eyes, and during the night…I look like a Gryphon, except...instead of an eagle and a lion, it's a grey hawk and a white wolf. I am currently eighteen years old, and my past wasn't the easiest. I was born in the reserve, my father abandoned us, and my mother died. My grandpa raised me since i was five. When i was just starting middle school i noticed i was always itchy, and hungry. I didn't know what was going on until one night i transformed into a gryphon, my grandpa knew it was coming, and that's because my entire family were gryphons. My grandpa told me that i was itchy because of the feathers, and always hungry because i had the appetite of a growing pup. Grandpa took me on my first flight and ever since i had been in love with flying, even though i can only do it at night, or in heavily forested areas, we move a lot more now, keep people from thinking of what we are and all. If I had to describe myself I would use the words easily entertained, artistic, hyper, fun, and easily scared.

my name is Hea Jin I am a Kumiho this means I have two forms, one I use in public, and another I use in private. During the day I look like a normal Korean woman with long black hair, and fair skin, and during the night…my hair changes from black to white, i have long white fox ears, and nine matching tails, also, claws and fangs. I am currently over seven hundred years old, but i appear to be 20 years old, and my past wasn't the easiest. I lived near a small village in Korea, along with several others. I enjoyed looking at the humans, and wanted so badly to be loved by them. My sister wasn't like that, she saw them only as food, toys to play with, and she used them. The village came after us, by the time i returned to our den...my family was gone, and i was cornered, a priest sealed me into a painting as punishment for the wrongs i didn't do. Five hundred years i was trapped there, watching, and hating each of them, soon i tricked a man into releasing me, and after i killed the priests's relatives...i hunted down my family, and i killed them as well. If I had to describe myself I would use the words vengeful, hungry, non-caring.
lifelessdoll_13
lifelessdoll_13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocti Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:33 pm

My name is Sherman L. Baskerville, but you can call me 'Basky'. I'm a Hellhound cursed with Humanthropy, this means I have two forms, one I use in public, and another I use in private. During the day I look like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and during the night…[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I am currently Nineteen years old, and my past wasn’t the easiest.

I was a brand spanking new hellhound going after my second soul. Unfortunately this one had known I'd come, he had his wife prepare a binding circle and I was captured pretty easily. Despite the fact that I was being held against my will and the woman's insistence to rename me things weren't so bad. She was pretty knowledgeable about the occult and even tried a few curses on me, my favorite of which was one that 'cursed' me with humanthropy.

If I had to describe myself I probably wouldn't know where to begin. Other people might think I'm a bit simple or maybe too trusting but when it comes down to it I'd just say I'm as loyal as they come.

Last edited by Nocti on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Nocti
Nocti

Back to top Go down

Post by KlintEdgemon Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:20 am

My name is Artorias Smith I am a Grim Reaper this means I have two forms, one I use in public, and another I use in private. During the day I look like A 22-year-old with short spiky red hair blue eyes, my skin is a light tan I have an average height is average, and on my face is a permanent five o'clock shadow. and during the night…My feature change:My hair turns snow-white, my eyes change to the color of liquid gold, a pure white pattern of a full skeleton mark my skin, and I grow to a towering height, forcing me to look down at all I wish to talk to. As I perform my duties as a reaper I am clad in a pure black robe and I wield a Silver scythe with an Adamite pole. I am currently 93 years old, and my past wasn’t the easiest. I was a soldier in the Irish War of Independence. While trying to free my country from British rule with my unit till our failed raid lead to our meeting with a local reaper who would collect our souls, and direct us to our place in the afterlife. When the reaper came I was not ready to die so when he was collecting the soul of one of my comrades I tackled him causing him to drop his scythe. I took it in my hands and cut him killing the reaper....but that made a new problem as the scythe began heating up and before I knew it I found myself in a reaper form of my own. That is what lead me to taking the role of a reaper in this world, If I had to describe myself I would use the words Tired yet devoted.
KlintEdgemon
KlintEdgemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nocti Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:48 am

My name is Anubis, but you may call me Hel. I was the god of the dead, this means I have many forms but I do have a bit of vanity for my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] self, I can look like any animal I like, and that includes humans. I appear to be in my early twenties, most of the time but I can shapeshift so who can really tell.

I held power, respect and the lives of millions in my hands when the old gods were in power, however the fall of a dynasty, people ignoring tradition and trading in their old gods for celebrities and false idols saw that my power, and that of those like me dwindled to next to nothing. I will have my throne back though, every dog has his day.

If I had to describe myself I'd say I was a bit of a manipulator, but who's not? When faced with the option of having things go the way you want them or listening to someone else's plan I'm sure everyone would agree with me.
Nocti
Nocti

Back to top Go down

Post by KlintEdgemon Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:03 am

My name is Yuichi Kuroki I am a Kitsune this means I have two forms, one I use in public, and another I use in private. During the day I look like normal Japanese american college student but I have dye my spiky hair ice blue and I cover my white eyes with a pair of mirrored aviators, but during the night…I let my white fox ears and nine tails come out. I am currently 1000 years old, and my past wasn’t the easiest. I was left for dead by my family because I refused to go to battle with a rival family of Yokai. After a century of living as a street performer I came up with a plan; by offering the second son of the emperor a way into power without stooping to murdering his own brother, I would be adopted into the family as thanks. Once I succeeded in tricking the eldest son to giving up his birthright for the life of a hermit I lived as a permanent guest of the emperor as his best friend or as the rest of the family called me the honorable moocher...until I left japan taking a sizeable chunk of the family fortune and began traveling the world using tricks and illusions to steal and earn a huge personal income and now I just enjoy the times trolling about the human cities enjoying the worldly pleasures money can buy nowadays and all the pranks I can play on others, If I had to describe myself I would use the words awesome and laid back, because I'm epic and CLEARLY better than anyone else around.
KlintEdgemon
KlintEdgemon

Back to top Go down

Post by GaaraXVamp Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:11 pm

My name is Charlotte McLay. I am a vampire this means I have two forms, one I use in public, and another I use in private. During the day I look like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and during the night…[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am currently 143 years old, and my past wasn’t the easiest.

I was born in Scottland but came to America when I was 16. My bloodthirst unexpectedly awakened for I was adopted by human familars of my deceased parents. I could not stop the thirst and killed my adotpive parents and over 50 people in the city. I was hunted for years after that but things died down as people of that generation grew older and died off. Now I am nothing but an urban legend children of this age make fun of. When I turned 50 I moved out to the country to live a peaceful life, but now even humans there have more knowledge than I do. I have learned to control my urges and drink small amounts from the people in my small town by hypnotizing them. I moved to the city and disguised myself as a teenage girl and try to learn the knowledge and ways of today.

If I had to describe myself I would use the words distant, but kind and caring for any being of any race.

Last edited by GaaraXVamp on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
GaaraXVamp
GaaraXVamp

http://www.fanfiction.net/~gaaraxvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Shugo Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:49 am

My name is Adam Smith, I am a "Ghoul" this means I have many forms, one I use in public, and another I use in private. During the day I look like ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) and during the night… Well, at least, if I choose my Ghoul form, it's simply horrifying. Since I have the ability to shape shift, I usually stay out of my... let's say, original form... unless, I'm feeding. I am currently 496 years old, and my past wasn’t the easiest, actually... Who am I kidding, life's simple. I feed on the flesh of the undead... I've done that for as long as I can remember... I tend to.. lose track of my memories. If I had to describe myself I would use the words "Content", "Schizoid" and... perhaps a little bit "Detached"
Shugo
Shugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down